If you need the driver as PPD File for CUPS, see how it is working: Add your printer in IGEL Setup -> Devices -> Printers -> CUPS -> Printers, fill in a name e.g....
- Avanite WebData Control: How to Manage Web Data in Virtual Environments – Podcast Episode 309 7. July 2018 Avanite
- Introduction to the IGEL Software Platform 29. June 2018 IGEL Technology
- Citrix CTP Fellow Carl Webster Talks EUC (RDSH, VDI, DaaS, Cloud, Secure End-Points) with Douglas Brown – Podcast Episode 308 27. June 2018 DABCC Radio
- Why Linux will Rule the World 13. July 2018
- Is Windows Dying? IGEL Shares Expert Advice on EUC as a Guest on the Dizzion Blog 29. June 2018
- Why End-User Computing Needs a Refresh 27. June 2018