If you want to use your MySQL Server from external Servers, you should use iptables to block all IPs exept the correct external Server because a open MySQL Server can be a security risk.
- Johan van Amersfoort: A Discussion on SBC, VDI, DaaS, VMware EUC and so much more – Podcast Episode 313 11. December 2018 Douglas Brown
- Windows User Profile Disks are Good but… 17. November 2018 Liquidware
- ITQ Tech Videos – Liquidware Solutions 8. October 2018 Liquidware
- Wallpaper on a ICG managed IGEL OS 8. January 2019
- IGEL Expands Client, App and Device Support with IGEL OS 10.05.500 Release 21. December 2018
- And the IT Baller Customer Testimonial Winner Is… 21. December 2018