If you want to use your MySQL Server from external Servers, you should use iptables to block all IPs exept the correct external Server because a open MySQL Server can be a security risk.
- Lakeside Software: SysTrack Digital Experience Monitoring Podcast – Episode 329 7. July 2020 DABCC Radio
- NetApp: CloudJumper / Virtual Desktop Service (VDS) Podcast – Episode 328 29. June 2020 Douglas Brown
- Liquidware: What’s New in ProfileUnity, FlexApp & Stratusphere – Episode 327 23. June 2020 Douglas Brown
- IGEL DISRUPT and Why to Join 21. January 2020
- DISRUPT 2020: Taking a Real-World Look at Windows Virtual Desktop 15. January 2020
- Conversant Group: DISRUPT EUC 2020 14. January 2020