If you need the driver as PPD File for CUPS, see how it is working: Add your printer in IGEL Setup -> Devices -> Printers -> CUPS -> Printers, fill in a name e.g....
- Microsoft WVD and IGEL Podcast with Fredrik Brattstig – Episode 317 21. February 2020 Douglas Brown
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Talk with Jim Moyle – Podcast Episode 316 13. December 2019 Douglas Brown
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- IGEL DISRUPT and Why to Join 21. January 2020
- DISRUPT 2020: Taking a Real-World Look at Windows Virtual Desktop 15. January 2020
- Conversant Group: DISRUPT EUC 2020 14. January 2020