If you need the driver as PPD File for CUPS, see how it is working: Add your printer in IGEL Setup -> Devices -> Printers -> CUPS -> Printers, fill in a name e.g....
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- A2U: An EUC Discussion with Tech Gurus Dan Dillman and Cliff Miller – Podcast Episode 314 27. March 2019 Douglas Brown
- Given Mounting Requirements for PCs and Laptops – The Choice is Clear 19. September 2019
- Why I Left Google for IGEL 17. September 2019
- M&A: Endpoint Management Key to a Healthy Integration 12. September 2019