If you need the driver as PPD File for CUPS, see how it is working: Add your printer in IGEL Setup -> Devices -> Printers -> CUPS -> Printers, fill in a name e.g....
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- A2U: An EUC Discussion with Tech Gurus Dan Dillman and Cliff Miller – Podcast Episode 314 27. March 2019 Douglas Brown
- ExtendedEnterprise.IO a Cybersecurity Framework for a Secure Digital workplace 3. March 2019 Jaymes Davis
- Inspired Innovation for Cloud Workspaces 15. July 2019
- Linux OS on Endpoints Outpaces Windows in 2018 27. June 2019
- IGEL and Partners Are the Endpoint Prescription for Healthcare 20. June 2019