Every time you call a PHP script, the compiler will open and the script will be parsed. To save the compiling time, there is a little caching tool named eAccelerator. After a first call,...
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Talk with Jim Moyle – Podcast Episode 316 13. December 2019 Douglas Brown
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- IGEL DISRUPT and Why to Join 21. January 2020
- DISRUPT 2020: Taking a Real-World Look at Windows Virtual Desktop 15. January 2020
- Conversant Group: DISRUPT EUC 2020 14. January 2020