Every time you call a PHP script, the compiler will open and the script will be parsed. To save the compiling time, there is a little caching tool named eAccelerator. After a first call,...
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Talk with Jim Moyle – Podcast Episode 316 13. December 2019 Douglas Brown
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- DISRUPT 2020: Capitalizing on the Massive Opportunities in EUC 12. December 2019
- IGEL Leads the Next Gen Edge OS Evolution 6. December 2019
- IGEL is Omnipresent at AWS re:Invent 2. December 2019