If you want to use your MySQL Server from external Servers, you should use iptables to block all IPs exept the correct external Server because a open MySQL Server can be a security risk.
- How to host your FSLogix profiles and Office data in Amazon S3 storage 6. November 2017 FSLogix
- Improved Remote Desktop Manager Feature: Tag Manager 6. November 2017 Devolutions
- Current State of EUC – E2EVC Video 6. November 2017 E2EVC Conference
- IGEL DISRUPT and Why to Join 21. January 2020
- DISRUPT 2020: Taking a Real-World Look at Windows Virtual Desktop 15. January 2020
- Conversant Group: DISRUPT EUC 2020 14. January 2020