If you want to use your MySQL Server from external Servers, you should use iptables to block all IPs exept the correct external Server because a open MySQL Server can be a security risk.
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Talk with Jim Moyle – Podcast Episode 316 13. December 2019 Douglas Brown
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- DISRUPT 2020: Taking a Real-World Look at Windows Virtual Desktop 15. January 2020
- Conversant Group: DISRUPT EUC 2020 14. January 2020
- IGEL Trends 2020: All Signs Point to Desktop-as-a-Service 10. January 2020