If you want to use your MySQL Server from external Servers, you should use iptables to block all IPs exept the correct external Server because a open MySQL Server can be a security risk.
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- A2U: An EUC Discussion with Tech Gurus Dan Dillman and Cliff Miller – Podcast Episode 314 27. March 2019 Douglas Brown
- UMS 6.03: Enterprise Ready! 8. November 2019
- IGEL Makes History at Microsoft Ignite – Delivers Linux-Based Edge OS for Windows Virtual Desktop 5. November 2019
- IGEL Launches New Online Learning Academy 5. November 2019