If you need the driver as PPD File for CUPS, see how it is working: Add your printer in IGEL Setup -> Devices -> Printers -> CUPS -> Printers, fill in a name e.g....
- Johan van Amersfoort: A Discussion on SBC, VDI, DaaS, VMware EUC and so much more – Podcast Episode 313 11. December 2018 Douglas Brown
- Windows User Profile Disks are Good but… 17. November 2018 Liquidware
- ITQ Tech Videos – Liquidware Solutions 8. October 2018 Liquidware
- Wallpaper on a ICG managed IGEL OS 8. January 2019
- IGEL Expands Client, App and Device Support with IGEL OS 10.05.500 Release 21. December 2018
- And the IT Baller Customer Testimonial Winner Is… 21. December 2018