If you need the driver as PPD File for CUPS, see how it is working: Add your printer in IGEL Setup -> Devices -> Printers -> CUPS -> Printers, fill in a name e.g....
- How to host your FSLogix profiles and Office data in Amazon S3 storage 6. November 2017 FSLogix
- Improved Remote Desktop Manager Feature: Tag Manager 6. November 2017 Devolutions
- Current State of EUC – E2EVC Video 6. November 2017 E2EVC Conference
- IGEL DISRUPT and Why to Join 21. January 2020
- DISRUPT 2020: Taking a Real-World Look at Windows Virtual Desktop 15. January 2020
- Conversant Group: DISRUPT EUC 2020 14. January 2020