If you need the driver as PPD File for CUPS, see how it is working: Add your printer in IGEL Setup -> Devices -> Printers -> CUPS -> Printers, fill in a name e.g....
- IGEL OS 11 Trade-Up Program Podcast with Simon Richards, CCO – Episode 322 5. May 2020 Douglas Brown
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Talk with Christiaan Brinkhoff – Podcast Episode 321 21. April 2020 DABCC Radio
- Nutanix Xi Frame Podcast with Ruben Spruijt – Episode 320 9. April 2020 Douglas Brown
- IGEL DISRUPT and Why to Join 21. January 2020
- DISRUPT 2020: Taking a Real-World Look at Windows Virtual Desktop 15. January 2020
- Conversant Group: DISRUPT EUC 2020 14. January 2020