Sometimes you are in a network, covered by a firewall that blocks all outgoing ports except 80 and 443. That is okay if you only want to use facetube but for working with servers...
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) Talk with Jim Moyle – Podcast Episode 316 13. December 2019 Douglas Brown
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- DISRUPT 2020: Capitalizing on the Massive Opportunities in EUC 12. December 2019
- IGEL Leads the Next Gen Edge OS Evolution 6. December 2019
- IGEL is Omnipresent at AWS re:Invent 2. December 2019