Sometimes you are in a network, covered by a firewall that blocks all outgoing ports except 80 and 443. That is okay if you only want to use facetube but for working with servers...
- Liquidware Showcases Microsoft WVD Application Layering at Microsoft Inspire 17. July 2019 Liquidware
- PrinterLogic – Serverless Printing – Podcast Episode 314 18. April 2019 Douglas Brown
- A2U: An EUC Discussion with Tech Gurus Dan Dillman and Cliff Miller – Podcast Episode 314 27. March 2019 Douglas Brown
- IGEL and NVIDIA: Your Autobahn to the Hybrid Cloud 19. August 2019
- Getting even more out of Amazon WorkSpaces with IGEL and Tehama 15. August 2019
- IGEL brings Secure Shadowing to the Home and Mobile Office 14. August 2019